Surface preparation and painting services are an integral part of PGI Steel’s single source solutions approach. Upon completion of your custom machine base, robot pedestal or other fabricated part, we can complete your job with single or multi-coat paint applications. PGI Steel’s skilled fabricating and painting technicians apply surface and paint finishes that are always done prepared per client specification and the paint manufacturers’ guideline and recommendations.
Utilizing our custom-build paint shop, PGI can provide:
- Properly prepared surfaces per the standards established by The Society for Protective Coatings (SPPC)
- PGI utilizes Black Beauty ® blasting media for the high-quality surface profile results as well as the environmentally friendly low free silica and low dust aspects.
- Single and multi-coat paint systems and colors according to your specifications.
- A covered and well-ventilated environment to minimize dust contaminates that may mar the finish.
- Coating products from the most reputable paint manufacturers in the industry.
- A rigorous inspection process to ensure the project is delivered to your expectations.
All of our painted and finished steel projects pass through a rigorous inspection process to ensure the project is delivered to our clients’ specifications, the paint is applied evenly and it meets our high expectations of quality.