Ground and Machined Table Tops
PGI Steel offers a variety of precision ground and precision machined table tops for industrial companies.
- Custom Steel Table Top 1/4″ – 2″ thick A36, 1020, hot-rolled steel, 4140
- Strong tubular steel frame choices
- Also Available: Side Frames from Plate 2″, 3″, 4″, other
- Any Fabricated Frame Leveling feet or leveling pads available
- Adjustable Level Feet Large CNC Machining / Vertical Milling 31″ x 78″ x 122″
- Blanchard rotary grinding to 45″ tall
- Blanchard reciprocating grinders 128″ diagonal grinding 14″ x 48″ x 200″
- Painted or unfinished fabrications
- Machine enamel, epoxy or powder coat precision steel tables, any size/grade.
We offer a complete selection of steel processing services:
- Plate cutting
- CNC machining
- Steel fabrication
- Flame & Plasma cutting large and thick plate burnouts
- Precision surface grinding to close tolerances
- Precision machining on large capacity
- Burning, welding, forming, assembly, fabrication
Grinding & machining large and thick steel plates: Fluid grooves, channels, lips, contoured lines & beveling available. Complex holes, recessed cut-outs, shaping & insets available.
Custom industrial table tops: any thickness cut, ground, machined. Our precision steel tables are sturdy, rugged, and built to last.