Ground and Machined Table Tops
PGI Steel offers a variety of precision ground and precision machined table tops for industrial companies.
- Custom Steel Table Top 1/4″ – 2″ thick A36, 1020, hot-rolled steel, 4140
- Strong tubular steel frame choices
- Also Available: Side Frames from Plate 2″, 3″, 4″, other
- Any Fabricated Frame Leveling feet or leveling pads available
- Adjustable Level Feet Large CNC Machining / Vertical Milling 31″ x 78″ x 122″ CNC
- Blanchard Rotary Grinding to 45″ tall
- Blanchard Reciprocating Grinders 128″ diagonal grinding 14″ x 48″ x 200″
- Painted or unfinished fabrications
- Machine Enamel, Epoxy or Powder Coat Precision Steel Tables, any size/grade.
We offer a complete selection of steel processing services:
- Plate Cutting
- CNC Machining
- Steel Fabricating
- Flame & Plasma Cutting large and thick plate burnouts
- Precision Surface Grinding to close tolerances
- Precision Machining on large capacity
- Machines & Mills
- Burning, Welding, Forming, Assembly, Fabrication
Grinding & Machining large and thick steel plates: Fluid grooves, channels, lips, contoured lines & beveling available. Complex holes, recessed cut-outs, shaping & insets available.
Machine Table Tops: any thickness cut, ground, machined. Our precision steel tables are sturdy, rugged, and built to last.